Master Project Software Engineering, Winter Term 2010/2011
The topic of this master project is the development of an Eclipse plugin to ease the creation of code reviews. The project is done in cooperation with CapGemini. The plugin has the following features:
- add, delete and modify comments to source code
- add replies to existing comments
- share your review results via version control tools
- comments stable against refactoring in eclipse
The plugin is available at http://agilereview.sourceforge.net.
- Module Number: 89-3282
- Presence Hours: project (4P)
- Credit Points: 8 CP (corresponds to 240 work hours)
- Level: Master (Advanced Level)
- Language: German (English on request)
- The project will be done during the lecture period.
Ability to apply engineering methods and techniques for the systematic development of software-intensive systems, in particular: * Application of component frameworks and composition techniques * Application of software development tools * Ability to work in a team * Perception of technical roles as well as management and quality assurance tasks * Going through a complete cycle for the development of new software or for the enhancement of a given application * Application of procedures based on re-use
The registration for this project is closed. No further registrations are possible.