Ilham Kurnia, M.Sc.
|ilham at cs .... uni-kl .... de|
|Phone||+49 - 631 - 205 - 26 38|
|Fax||+49 - 631 - 205 - 34 20|
|Postal address||TU Kaiserslautern
Fachbereich Informatik, Gebäude 34
Postfach 30 49
|Visitor address||Gebäude 32, Raum 430
Zugang über Paul-Ehrlich-Str.
Hi there! Welcome to my official University of Kaiserslautern homepage.
- Specification of object-oriented programs
- Model checking
- Automata theory
- Programming contests (I’ve taken part, among others, in GCJ, Topcoder, IPSC, ICPC, and IOI.)
- An Automata-Theoretic Approach to Open Actor System Verification
Ph.D. Thesis. Defense date: 23 January 2015.
- Verification of Open Concurrent Object Systems (preprint)
with Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter
In: International School on Formal Models for Components and Objects (FMCO 2012), LNCS, volume 7866, Springer, p. 83–118, 2013.
- A Relational Trace Logic for Simple Hierarchical Actor-Based Component Systems (extended print)
with Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter
In: AGERE! 2012, 21–22 October 2012.
- Model-Based Compatibility Checking of System Modifications (preprint)
with Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter, Christoph Feller and Yannick Welsch
In: Tiziana Margaria and Bernhard Steffen ed., 5th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation, ISoLA 2012, Crete, Greece. LNCS, volume 7609, Springer, p. 97–111, October 2012.
- Verification of Actor Systems Needs Specification Techniques for Strong Causality and Hierarchical Reasoning (preprint)
with Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter and Christoph Feller
In: Technical Report No. 2011-26, pp. 289–305, Department of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, October, 2011.
- State-based Object Models Are More Abstract Than Trace-based Models: Towards a Unified Specification Framework (preprint)
with Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter and Yannick Welsch
In: Technical Report No. 2010-13, pp. 268–282, Department of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, July, 2010.
- Indonesian Olympiad in Informatics (preprint, 361.5 KB)
with Brian Marshal
In: Olympiads in Informatics, Vol. 4, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Lithuania, pp. 67–75, 2010.
- An Automata-Theoretic Approach to Open Actor System Verification (Ph.D. Defense, 23 January 2015, Kaiserslautern)
- A Relational Trace Logic for Simple Hierarchical Actor-Based Component Systems (AGERE! 2012, 21–22 October 2012, Tucson) 608.2 KB
- Verification of Actor Systems Needs Specification Techniques for Strong Causality and Hierarchical Reasoning (FoVeOOS 2011, 5–7 October 2011, Turin) 747.4 KB
- State-based Object Models Are More Abstract Than Trace-based Models: Towards a Unified Specification Framework (FoVeOOS 2010, 28–30 June 2010, Paris) 353.2 KB
- Towards a Unified Specification Framework (HATS meeting, 10–12 May 2010, Amsterdam) 262.9 KB
- BTSL* Model Checking with Fairness for Reo (Master defense, 19 December 2008, Dresden) 1.6 MB
This presentation contains a flash animation which can (only, AFAIK) be played on Acrobat Reader on Windows/Mac. Alternatively, the animation can be seen here on a browser equipped with a flash plug-in.
And some miscellaneous stuff that reflects my annoyance on a certain topic:
- Seminar Software Engineering (winter semester 2014/2015)
- Foundation of Software Engineering Project)
- Seminar Software Engineering (winter semester 2013/2014)
- Co-supervisor with Prof. Dr. Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter:
- Master’s thesis: Identifying and Checking Component Structures in Object-Oriented Programs (Max Bechtold, 2013)
- Internship: A Testbed for Testing the Performance of Programs using the Cobox Model on a Multi-Core Architecture (Nishanth Dikkala, 2012)