Master Project: Software Engineering (WS 18/19)
The topic of this master project will be “Robust distributed systems”.
- Module: “Software Engineering (Project)” 89-3282
- Presence Hours: project (4P)
- Credit Points: 8 CP (corresponds to 240 working hours)
- Level: Master (Advanced Level)
- Language: English
- Lecturer: Annette Bieniusa, Peter Zeller
The project will take place during the lecture period of the winter term ’18/’19 (starting at 22.10.2018).
- Kick-off meeting: October 23, 15:30 in room 34-420 (this date is not final yet)
- The overall workload is 240 working hours (= 17 hours per week for 14 weeks during the semester).
Please register before October 22, 2018 via email to email@example.com.
Please include name, matriculation number, and field of studies. Also add a description of your programming background (technologies, open-source projects, course work, etc. preferably with links to github repositories) and a list of courses that you attended at TU KL in the field of Software Engineering, Software Technology, and Databases.
The number of places for the project is limited and will be assigned on a “first come, first served” basis.
In the case of further questions, please contact:
- Peter Zeller (firstname.lastname@example.org)